- A CV should be laid out in reverse chronological order (most recent items first).
- Make your CV layout relevant to the person who is going to read it – creative or strategic – colourful, with imagery and typography or professional and simple.
- Cv’s should always be accompanied by a covering letter.
- Keep Education and Qualifications simple e.g the amount of GCSE’s you got, rather than your grade for every subject. Include English and Maths.
- Your CV should include a perosnal profile if you feel it needs it. I think advertising relies alot of the type of person you are, as well as what you can do.